Student Led Conferences
At the end of our 2nd trimester, each child conducts a 45 minute student led conference for his or her parents.
- Students develop communication and leadership skills necessary in the real world.
- Students practice and apply language arts standards through the process of leading their own conference.
- Students identfify their own academic strengths and weaknesses.
- Students take responsibility of informing parents of an academic or behavioral concern.
- Students write a measurable goal and discuss a plan of action.